Sunday, February 27, 2005

First post!

Ah, the first post. What I expect this blog to ultimately be about is everything and anything relating to online dating: sites, trends, information, reviews, etc. As the founder of the free friendship and matchmaking site Mingles.com (online since 1998 and responsible for thousands of successful relationships), I have an insider's view on the subject. I also expect to use this blog to discuss Mingles in detail, and hopefully it will become a nice two-way dialogue between myself and the Mingles membership.

My goal with Mingles is to provide the web community with a powerful free alternative to the so-called 'premium' dating sites (the kind that charge $20+ a month). Mingles is one of the last free independent players in the online dating industry. Check it out, come back here, and let me know what you think!